Overview: _Do you want to work at the leading edge of technology in networks, custom software products, and virtualization? Do you have the desire and ability to continuously expand your knowledge?
Then look no further!
L2T, LLC is a fast-growing, high-tech company based out of Northern Virginia. We invest in the future, and we want to invest in you. We'll take your technical passion and offer you growth opportunities through leadership, training, conferences, and mentorship that only comes from working with a group of passionate, like-minded individuals. Join our team and help us deliver the stable and secure communication solutions that allow our customers to succeed.
Applicants selected must be willing and able to obtain a Security Clearance; Therefore, U.S. Citizenship is required.
All L2T employees are required to comply with the latest COVID-19 workplace safety guidance issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
- Build and deploy networks and systems.
- Provision, configure, and deploy firewalls, switches, routers.
- Create and manage VPNs, ACLs, and firewall policies.
- Apply patches and fixes to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshoot issues in deployed systems.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the OSI model.
- Demonstrate a professional understanding of subnetting, DNS, TCP/IP, security technologies.
- Author and maintain support documentation.
- Leverage automated deployment and provisioning tools.
- Demonstrate an understanding of system engineering processes and information security’s role those in those processes.
- You will be responsible for the development, documentation, and execution of test cases.
- Identify and thoroughly document issues encountered in a bug tracking system.
- Communicate test results and feedback to the software team.
- You are a highly organized individual who pays attention to detail.
- A strong desire to learn new skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work within a team and independently.
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the software testing lifecycle.
- Familiarity with the testing phases and approaches.
- You are well-educated, with a college degree from an accredited school.
Why you will stay here
We offer a casual work environment, flexible working hours and a freshly renovated office building. In these challenging times, we provide the ability to work from home, with a company-provided laptop, or work from the office using a flexible work schedule.
You will have the opportunity to work with highly technical individuals who are as passionate about technology as you are. You will work within a team that values each member, and believes strongly in peer-to-peer, on the job training, day in and day out.
- 401(k) match of 6% with immediate vesting
- Highly subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Legal Resources Plan
- Gym Facilities
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Leave (not combined as Paid Time Off)
- 11 Federal Holidays
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability coverage paid for by the company
- Free sodas and snacks
- Company sponsored weekly breakfast or lunch
- Holiday parties and networking events
- Participation in several charitable events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.
Location: 13241 Woodland Park Rd,Suite 400, Herndon, VA 20171
Job Type: Full-time