This position will be responsible for packaging materials for delivery to retail outlets, comparing contents with invoices, entering data into courier/instant system and loading skids. In addition to the Warehouse Clerk duties, this position will also serve as a back-up to the Material Handler and POS Delivery positions.
• Obtain “pick order” from order processing system
• Picks and packs appropriate product (according to the order) from inventory flow racks
• Scans product’s bar code
• Insert bill of laden and affix shipping label
• Place product on conveyer line after verifying accuracy of packs
• Restock flow racks when necessary
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Ability to unload all incoming materials to include paper, skids, new games, etc.
• Inspect incoming packages for damage and take appropriate action if damaged product is received
• Inspect materials received and verify that the packing slip is correct
• Ability to fill in as needed for Material Handler and POS Delivery positions
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Forklift Certification required
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
• Ability to drive a small delivery truck and ability to follow route instructions and track deliveries/pick-ups
• Positive attitude and ability to work with others as a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.