Our firm has a current opening in the position of Sales, Advertising & Marketing Specialist. This is a full-time, direct position based in our Okmulgee, Oklahoma office. The successful candidate must be a highly driven self-starter, skilled in the use of social media as an advertising and marketing tool and committed to learning our business and the aerospace industry. The right candidate will be expected to perform a broad range of advertising, inside sales and marketing tasks.
Initial duties for this position shall include:
- Develop and execute a successful marketing strategy related to the design, development, testing, manufacturing and certification of aircraft systems, component parts and related component systems and subsystems for operational aircraft; including but not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute an engaging social media and internet marketing strategy with placement of relevant content on company website, external Public Relations websites, including news sites and business associations to optimize our brand messaging and customer acquisition efforts.
- Execute a variety of lead-generation campaigns that may include social media, emails, webinars, newsletters, websites and print, viral marketing, and events; including reporting the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Coordinate and correspond with customers, vendors and all internal departments to keep advertising and marketing campaigns on track.
- Monitor marketing industry news and emerging social media trends, updating our advertising campaigns accordingly
- Draft sales proposals and quotes
- Initiate onsite Customer meetings and phone calls for New Business opportunities.
- Coordinate, plan and execute events, such as industry tradeshows and customer marketing events, to support sales lead generation goals.
- other duties, tasks and work as may be assigned.
Requirements for Sales, Advertising & Marketing Specialist Position:
- Current U.S. Work Authorization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, graphic design or related field is a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Travel to offsite Customer facilities and trade shows
- Motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content
- Deep understanding of “how the web works” from a customer perspective (e.g. user experience, social, behavioral, data) and from an executional standpoint (e.g. execution of campaigns online including search, email, display, web and campaign analytics).
Benefits for Sales, Advertising & Marketing Specialist Position include:
- STD / LTD
- Costco Membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Details for Sales, Advertising & Marketing Specialist Position include:
- Position Location: In Office, Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447
- Required Hours: M-F 8-5 CST
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Website Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- viral marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- brand marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts