UNCLE Credit Union is seeking a VP of Marketing to join dynamic Executive Management Team. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Marketing’s focus is to develop strategic marketing programs that contribute to the UNCLE’s long-term direction and growth.
Experience & Education:
- Ensure the collection and analysis of member and industry data to increase UNCLE’s share of wallet.
- Monitor member satisfaction and product penetration within UNCLE’s membership.
- Create and implement marketing programs which result in the successful attainment of corporate goals and initiative.
- Support marketing programs such as social media, UNCLE’s website, marketing compliance, advertising, and sales promotions that deliver results and align with UNCLE’s strategy.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership, management, communication and presentation skills.
- As a member of ALCO, conduct and communicate cost-benefit analysis and ROI related to marketing campaigns and UNCLE’s products and service offering.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelors’ degree with five to ten years of experience in a senior management C-Suite role. Master’s degree and above preferred.
Proven track record of public relations and communication skills are required for this position.