Plans, conducts, and directs RMS Global Sustainment (GS) activities in support of RMS-C6ISR programs in Valley Forge.
- Provides Program Integration support with resident PMOs and other internal organizations such GS Centers of Excellence and Engineering and Technology.
- Works closely with PMO to determine staffing levels, required skillsets, and day to day management, measurement, and reporting of contract scope.
- Creates and implements plans, budgets, and schedules in response to program requirements which may include account management duties and earned value reporting monitors for assigned areas of responsibility
- Provides direct support and/or oversite of ILS Product Development such as Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Training, Technical Documentation/Integrated Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) and Supportability Data Management System (SDMS) development.
- Provides direct support and/or oversight of Sustainment tasking such as field, supply chain and logistics operations
- Provide proposal support to new and follow on business opportunities as needed in ILS, Sustainment and Field Operations areas.
- Demonstrated experience in the area of Project Management and Integration
- Working knowledge of logistics disciplines including familiarity in the traditional DoD logistics elements including LSA/LMI, maintenance planning, support and test equipment analysis, sparing analysis, technical manual development, training material development, training conduct and field support.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Demonstrated written communication skills to develop reports, plans and ILS products.
- Excellent oral communications skills to be able to coordinate with other program teams in a virtual engineering environment.
- TOP SECRET with an SCI investigation within last 5 years
- Scheduling and Resource planning
- Proposal development, cost estimating and technical volume authoring
- Earned Value Management (EVM) & Cost Account Management (CAM)
- Experience managing highly effective teams in a professional technical environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.