East Coast O & P is currently recruiting clinically-experienced Certified Orthotists or CPOs to join our Team. Territory will be Manhattan and may include Queens & Brooklyn as needed. We are seeking motivated individuals to use your creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services/ products in the industry. We will give you the tools necessary to further develop and expand your skills/ experience. If you like working as an integral part in a team atmosphere and are passionate about providing the best quality service to patients, this is the position for you!
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
- See orthotic and prosthetic patients and ensure that you meet their clinical needs
- Travel to multiple facilities, hospitals, patient homes as needed (within the Metro NY area)
- Work with Lab & Purchasing Teams to assure products arrive timely for patients
- Coordinate patient appointments with your staff CSR(s) and patients.
- Adhere to and ensure that policies and procedures are followed in department and that any compliance issues are addressed with the Compliance and Quality Assurance Officer.
- Must maintain valid certification and appropriate CEU reqs.
- Must maintain all Medical and Corporate Compliance Requirements, as per Federal, State, NYC and/or Company Standards
- Experience with orthotic and/or prosthetic management and the diagnoses of children a plus
- 5 Plus Years of Experience working for an O & P Practice, preferably in a hospital-setting. (newly certified clinicians may be considered)
- Valid ABC or BOC CO, CP or CPO License (newly certified/licensed will be considered)
- Time Management & Delegation Skill-sets
- Knowledge of Insurance / Billing a Plus
- Must take accountability for patients and accounts, further educate and rectify issues by taking initiative
- Must be able to lead a project & team effectively
- Must be willing and have the means to travel to multiple locations as needed
- Ability to work beyond 40 yrs a week is necessary
- Willing to learn, possess excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Must be able to multi-task
Salary is dependent on Certifications and years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift