1) Want to join a fun-filled, fast-paced, and fast-growing structural engineering firm with "play-hard / work-hard" work culture?
2) You need to be CA Licensed PE Civil Engineer with about 3 years years of work experience. You should feel at home designing wood, steel, masonry, and concrete buildings / structures
3) You should know loads, load combinations, R, rho, omega, Cd, vertical irregularities, horizontal irregularities, sub-diaphragm concept, shear wall / diaphragm deflection by heart
4) You should be proficient in Auto-cad. You will be using RAM Elements, RAM Connection, Enercalc in your day-to-day work.
5) Health benefits provided
6) Please bring 2-3 work sample including calcs AND drawings that you prepared AND stamped to the interview.
Job Type: Full-time