Job ID: 2116432
Location: MIDDLETOWN , RI , US
Date Posted: 2021-10-27
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking to fill a Logistics Analyst position supporting the Naval Undersea Warfare Center located in Newport, RI. We are looking for applicants with experience performing Supply and Logistics functions who want to be a part of a proven and successful team.
Specific Role/Responsibilities include:
- Directly support NUWC Code 3432 Property/Inventory Management Lead, responsible for providing material and inventory management, Government property control and warehousing services as necessary for Government material.
- Perform Supply functions as necessary to receive, issue, stow, inventory and ship Government material as directed iaw MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP/ERP directives.
- Research and review acquisition data, update as appropriate in applicable acquisition databases, and provide required documentation and reports to the Property/Inventory Management lead.
- Researching, compiling, developing, writing, editing, coordinating, producing, and facilitating distribution of unclassified and classified documents and reports of a general, administrative, or logistics-related in nature.
- Interface with Government technical project managers, as directed, to ensure support provided meets or exceeds all work performance objectives and standards.
- Must have the flexibility in writing style to adapt to the different types of formats and subject material being produced.
- Analyze existing local and higher-echelon policies and style guides to ensure concept is compliant with format and content requirements.
- BS Degree or 4 additional years of experience with a High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in the Navy Supply field and Navy Acquisition procedures.
- Experience with Haystack, One-Touch, NRP/ERP, SAM and MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP procedures is a plus.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate skills proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization.
- Active Secret Clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.