Our company is a leader in providing quality Landscaping, Irrigation, Landscape Maintenance and other Commercial Services. We are currently seeking an experienced Landscape & Maintenance Account Manager for our Houston,TX location.
- Achieves grounds management operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepares and completes action plans; implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolves problems; completes audits; identifies trends and determines system improvements
- Engages in effective customer relations by communicating effectively, fostering resolution to customer needs, and representing the company in a customer-centric way
- Bidding new landscape maintenance contracts
- Selling landscape upgrades, and other related services
- Develop and execute telephone, email and cold call sales campaigns
- Summarize sales calls, customer visits and prepare call reports
- Track, hourly, daily, weekly crew timesheets
- Schedule and manage lawn care foreman and crew
- Candidate must have 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Must have strong knowledge in lawn maintenance, plant material and horticultural practices
- An associate degree in landscape, horticulture or related field a plus
- Proficient in managing crews, customer relations, selling methodologies and technical procedures of the job
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills
- Display strong organizational skills, implementation and promotion of best in class production and sales goals and be detail oriented.
- A valid driver license and a good driving record required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- 48K to 55K (based on experience) + incentive commission programs
- Company Vehicle
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, STD, LTD.
- Paid holidays & vacation.
- Opportunity for future career growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Landscaping: 1 year
- Maintenance Management: 1 year
- Account Management: 1 year