To provide excellent customer service to individuals contacting Mosby Building Arts (MBA) and to perform a variety of administrative and office support tasks as needed to help the company run efficiently.
- Greet all persons contacting MBA either in person or by telephone in a cheerful and professional manner.
- Answer all telephone calls promptly and determine the nature of each call, i.e. leads, referrals, clients, vendors, trade partners, miscellaneous, etc. Seek to understand their wants and needs and forward to the appropriate person as necessary.
- Provide back up for qualifying new clients and setting sales appointments
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to other departments as directed by HR.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries to MBA.
- Order and maintain appropriate office supplies in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Support facilities team in office maintenance and cleaning as needed, including kitchens and common areas.
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
- 1 year of experience in an office environment.
- Experience using multi-line phone systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent generally required.
- Working knowledge of Windows based computers.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Demonstrate intermediate typing skills.
- Professional and respectful presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to sit and/or stand at desk for extended periods of time. Regularly walk, talk, hear, view computer screens, type and occasionally lift up to 20 lbs
- Lead with Kindness • Act with Integrity • Give Respect • Bestow Loyalty • Embrace Creativity
- Walk with Humility • Accept Accountability • Speak with Honesty • Honor Family • Nurture Teamwork