The IT Network Manager is responsible for the continuous improvement, implementation, and operations of Bob Evans Restaurants (BER) physical and software-defined network infrastructure. This role coordinates with peer teams and business colleagues to ensure network performance will meet or exceed the organization's needs. The Network Manager designs and implements the necessary controls and procedures to protect and mitigate risk cost-effectively of the physical and software-defined network infrastructure.
· Manage the local network infrastructure staff, consultants, and assigned partners · Develop the network infrastructure team skills, knowledge, and capabilities
· Manage and actively support the BER physical and software-defined network infrastructure
· Actively manage vendors and partner relationships associated with BER network infrastructure
· Implement and support network infrastructure improvements and modifications
· Support and partner in architecture design and roadmap efforts
· Manage 24x7 network operations and uptime
· Monitor and Maintain all network infrastructure solutions to current evergreen version standards
Knowledge · Highly proficient with managing internal information system functions, data communications network, systems, storage, and cloud
· Extensive or advanced knowledge of subject area sufficient for strategic planning, technology assessment, and direction
· Extensive experience managing highly technical staff
· Experienced in leading network change management activities and managing their impact across the organization
· Thorough knowledge of technical concepts and basic operating principles of data communications
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical topics to large groups with potentially varying levels of technological sophistication
· Experience with modern technologies, architectures, and agile development methods, and are comfortable operating in complex, fast-moving environments
· Deep knowledge of monitoring systems and processes
· Ability to build and leverage strategic relationships internally and externally
· Ability to effectively attract and retain top Infrastructure networking talent
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Expert collaboration skills with Microsoft M365 tools
· 5+ years of experience managing and leading teams
· 7+ years of hands-on experience with infrastructure design, deployment, and operations
· CCDP – Cisco Certified Design Professional · CCDE– Cisco Certified Design Expert · CCNP tracks – Cisco Certified Network Professional · CCIE tracks – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert · Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility; with knowledge of other areas of IT
· Experienced in conducting PCI Audits, SOX Audits, and using COBIT framework; retail experience preferred
· Project management experience is preferred
· Bachelor's degree required in Business Management or Information Technology/Computer Science
Travel Requirements: · Approximately 10% overnight and 10% day travel may be required to restaurant site locations
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Location: 8111 Smith's Mill Road, New Albany, OH 43054
Job Type: Full-time