At Perficient we’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist
in our St. Louis, MO, office.
The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Accounts Payable Manager. They coordinate and monitor the centralized accounts payable functions for the U.S. and Canada operations. This role also includes participation in cross functional process improvement initiatives and acquisition integration.
- Oversees daily accounts payable activity, working closely with operations, purchasing, and accounting
- Ensures proper coding, approval and processing of invoices, including use tax considerations
- Oversees purchase order process for software and hardware resale transactions
- Monitors and processes systems that are interfaced into the accounts payable system, including significant travel and P-card transactions
- Compiles, communicates and processes regular cash disbursements
- Proactively identifies and implements ways to streamline manual processes to utilize system capabilities and future enhancements using continuous improvement
- Maintains policies and procedures to ensure all financial transactions are executed and documented in accordance with company and GAAP standards
- Develops, maintains, and oversees proper internal controls
- Manages and reconciles AP trade and related accounts; coordinates monthly AP close process
- Completes yearly 1099 filings
- Bachelor's degree in related field or significant Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience with Oracle or equivalent ERP system preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel (V Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, team player
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within an organization
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.