MC Ionic Solutions US, subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, manufacturer of electrolyte solution for lithium ion batteries has an opportunity for you to join our team!
The primary function of this position is the efficient production of electrolyte solution for lithium ion batteries. In addition, the individual will be responsible for clean room routines, operating equipment, recording and reviewing documentation, and supporting environmental monitoring routines.
- Operate production equipment in the manufacturing of chemical products
- Receive and review order instructions (Batch Records)
- Set-up, operating and monitoring of chemical transfer equipment.
- Initiate and control manufacturing of chemicals in vessels, including changing of raw materials, monitoring batches, keeping records and operating process equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Available for scheduled overtime and call-in overtime
- Adheres to standard operating procedures
- Completes production records and maintains a clean environment to comply with regulatory requirements
- Operate, Clean and set-up processing equipment
- Notify supervision, maintenance, or other personnel regarding equipment malfunctions and troubleshoot process issues as needed
- Performs all job functions and responsibilities in a safe and responsible manner.
- All other duties assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess high school education or GED, two-year degree or technical school desired
- Must possess applicable Silver level WorkKeys scores-Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information, Reading for Information
- 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment chemical experience is a plus
- Ability to obtain lift truck certification previous experience required
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent problem solving skills to resolve quality or production problems that arise
- Technical ability to be able to anticipate problems and resolve before they occur; confidence in job knowledge to make critical operating decisions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and a drug test with negative results, and be able to pass a background check
- Moderate lifting, drum handling, use of stairs, ladders, tools, walking, bending, stooping, some outdoor work is required, Must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment and adhere to plant PPE requirements.
- Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.
MC Ionic Solution, is an equal employment employer and is committed and dedicated to a culturally diverse and drug free workplace. MC Ionic Solutions Inc., provides employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.45 /hour
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)