DIGITALiBiz, Inc. (iBiz) is an information technology (IT) and business consulting small business providing next-generation solutions to federal government customers. Our mission is to maximize the use of IT systems, business process engineering, research, analysis, and customer-focused best practices to implement vision and innovation that works. Our experience developing effective, scalable, and usable IT and program management solutions helps solve our customers real-world business problems. Founded in Company Overview2002, iBiz is headquartered in Rockville, MD and has been recognized as a Washington Post 2015 and 2016 Top Workplace and 2018 and 2019 Best Places to Work awardee by the Washington Business Journal. If you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment with friendly people who are truly driven to achieve superior results, iBiz is for you!
This position will provide CRM Software Development Support services to include, but is not limited to:
- Document, develop, test, implement, maintain, and optimize secure, scalable custom, COTS, and SaaS solutions using AGILE/SCRUM methodologies, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and industry best practices
- Create and maintain technical design and system documentation according to established standards, such as code and process documentation, Software Development Framework (SDFs), operations manuals, etc.
- Assist project teams in performing business analysis to document business requirements and technical specifications, creating proofs-of-concept as directed, and providing accurate level of effort (LOE) estimates; assist project managers in defining specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely milestones; articulate trade-offs of differing development approaches; and be accountable for completing work by established deadlines
- dentify opportunities to increase productivity, improve quality, and reduce costs for assigned enterprise solutions
- Communicate timely status updates (verbal and written) to team members and management
- Maintain general knowledge of all managed enterprise solutions and professional skills, certifications, and competencies necessary for the position
- Monitor Dynamics and SharePoint applications on the shared services platform to ensure availability
- Detect and correct process errors, system job failures, and performance bottlenecks that may emerge from Dynamics, SharePoint, and custom integrations
- Provide technical analysis and support to Dynamics team members, administrators, users, system specialists, project managers, and development teams to maintain existing and future applications as necessary
- Learn and become strongly proficient in newly identified solutions, technologies, and business processes that meet current and projected business goals
- Participate in migration and release management processes. Be able to perform other Dynamics system admin duties as needed.
- Create technical designs, mock-ups, prototypes and recommend architecture to support new implementations and/or enhancements
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues (software bugs, data issues, and system configuration issues)
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews
- Mentor and train other technical team members
- Responsible for maintaining systems documentation, adhering to policies, audit and compliance standards, and formal change controls
Required Skills, Education, Certifications and Experience
- BS degree + 5 relevant years of experience or equivalent combination or experience and education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Physical requirements for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must be able to lift 20 lbs or greater.
DIGITALiBIZ, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, creed, national origin or ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, status as a veteran, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (collectively any “Protected Basis”).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $63,581.00 - $155,273.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19