ConferenceDirect is looking for an Event Technology Specialist who can provide excellent project management for our Mobile App, Lead Retrieval, and Session Scanning clients. This role will be perfect for you if you love to travel, have a technical mind and are someone who thrives in the technology/digital space. If you’re looking for your first role and want to put your skills to the test, kick start your career as an Event Technologist with ConferenceDirect. Additional responsibilities above and beyond what is listed below may also be required as needed.
- Work directly with meeting planners to build their ideal mobile app
- Provide clients with creative outlets to promote their mobile app
- Track tasks in project management tools including Asana and HubSpot
- Establish relationships with clients
- Think strategically about new and inventive ways of servicing our clients
- Create and manage multiple client timelines
- Take client provided content and graphics and build a professional and user-friendly mobile app
- Support other departments with email blasts, marketing materials, and graphics development
- Lead webinars, conference calls, and chat with your clients
- Interact with attendees and problem-solving at on site events.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Leadership, critical thinking, and interpersonal communication
- Basic HTML
- Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, etc.
- WordPress Business
- Excel, Microsoft Word
- Ability to professionally communicate