Who are we looking for?
Resource who can provide end user support services at customer site; face-to-face and remotely. Supported services include hardware break-fix repair, OS remediation, Application support, Installation, Move, Add, Change and Disposal (IMAC-D) and Lifecycle Refresh on end user hardware, OS migration, Executive Support, and Hands and Eyes Support for remote Server and Network teams. Manage ticket queue and ensure high quality real-time notes/updates are captured. Must have experience around MAC desktops and laptops supporting the macOS operating system.
- MAC OS X Support in enterprise environment.
- Windows 7 (and some Windows 10 desirable)
- macOS Catalina, also known as macOS 10.15.
- Troubleshooting of print services and queues on both PC and Mac.
- Local and remote software installation, configuration, and remediation.
- PC and Mac hardware troubleshooting skills & Windows/Mac OS X desktop and laptop support
- Enterprise tools (e.g. SCCM, Active directory, encryption, anti-virus)
- Client skills focused on high quality communication, setting expectations and then exceeding same.
- Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure.
- Use of asset management tools and compliance with process
- Strong understanding of best practice related to security matters including malware, data protection, physical security at client site
- Fundamentals of HW, Windows 7, OS X, Application support, networking, printing, mobile devices.
- Stays current with technology trends
- Must have Mac OS experience
- Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ certificate or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience with supporting clients with their PC support needs (including HW, Applications, Operating systems, printing, network, etc.)
- Shift: 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday.
- This Expert Customer Engineer position is part of a team that supports a very high-tech warehouse facility which is considered mission critical to the client.
- There is also a lot of project work as the client often reconfigures their environment.
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- OS migration: 4 years (Required)
- troubleshooting Mac desktops & laptops: 4 years (Required)
- Mac OS: 4 years (Required)
- Please provide email address.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off