Clinical Liasion Admissions Clerk at StoneBridge Senior Living
A career at StoneBridge Senior Living is more than just a job.
It’s being enthusiastic about your work and devoted to improving the quality of life of our residents. It’s a setting where you’re encouraged to develop your skills, where you’ll receive all the education and tools you need to be successful. It’s a place that feels like home, with a work family who helps you be the best version of yourself. If you are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a desire to serve others, we’d love to hear from you.
- Obtain required admissions information and admit residents in an efficient manner in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in interviewing residents/guardians; assist in resident orientation programs.
- Assist in the post-admission clinical interventions and family care planning for residents (follow-up on condition of discharged resident and potential re-admissions).
- Maintain the coordination of referral procedures (secure med records, etc.).
- Serve as a the primary point of contact for the pre-admission process (face to face, IDT coordination, etc.).
- Link referring hospital systems to the communities resources.
- Maintain current listing of all residents and assigned rooms; perform miscellaneous duties and assist business office personnel as required.
- Attend and participate in facility mandatory in-service training programs as scheduled (e.g., OSHA, TB, HIPAA, Abuse Prevention, etc.).
- Coordinate employee engagement activities (lead employee advocate committee).
What you'll bring to StoneBridge:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN or RN program.
- Must have, as a minimum of twelve (12) months experience in long-term care or healthcare related field, in particular experience with Medicaid and Medicare enrollment, eligibility, verification, and authorization.
- On-the-job training provided in community's admission procedures.
*What makes us an employer of choice:
We founded Stonebridge Senior Living on a basic premise: hire only the best, brightest people and provide them with an environment where they can develop their career and grow both personally and professionally.
In addition to competitive compensation, we provide the benefits you expect:
- Comprehensive medical and non-medical benefits
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- - -
About StoneBridge Senior Living
At StoneBridge Senior Living, you’ll find a close-knit community with a strong foundation. We’re in the business of caring, and are dedicated to our patients and each other. Our work family is something rare and hard to come by - it is a close, but welcoming group that helps each other develop their skills, knowing we do more together than we can alone. Each employee is encouraged to work hard to be the best version of themselves in order to provide excellent care to our residents. Apply today and become a part of a culture of compassion and collaboration – you really do belong at StoneBridge.
Job Type: Full-time