The Cannabiz Media License Database unites the necessity of lead generation with the functionality of a user-friendly CRM. It is a key resource for business intelligence and to connect with prospects in both the cannabis and hemp industries. Our platform contains information on over 44,000 licensed marijuana and hemp operations across 34 states plus Canada and has been designed with endless CRM capabilities to streamline your workflows and place prospects in the palm of your hand.
Led by a team of content and data experts with domain expertise in regulatory and corporate information, Cannabiz Media helps journalists, regulators, researchers, business people, and investors understand and confidently operate in the evolving U.S. marijuana marketplace. Marijuana industry stakeholders use the database to easily access and make sense of the industry so they can make informed business, sales, and strategic decisions.
Cannabiz Media is seeking a base plus commission Colorado Sales Representative to join our growing Team. This is virtual telecommuting position and in this role, you will be part of a virtual team to generate sales for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales to prospects looking for Marijuana License data
- Schedule and conduct online product demos using GoTo Meeting.
- Use FreshSales CRM to accurately record details of your sales activity.
- Be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with prospects and to effectively meet company objectives.
- Deliver sales orders within your territory.
- Attend internal meetings and trainings.
- Attend conferences or events on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to work at least 30 hours a week.
- Engage clients in telephonic and in-person interactions and deliver product information to the prospect.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, policies, procedures, contacts, and the hemp/cannabis industry; continual learning and training as required.
- Provides advanced details to customers during the course of conversation with ease and knowledge.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful Sales experience is a must.
- Proven experience with outbound calling and following hard as well as warm leads preferred
- Highly articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, retain, and articulate technical product related information, and provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
- Well-developed decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address territory opportunities.
- Strong ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Powerful customer focus with ability to anticipate customer’s needs and plan ahead.
- Planning efforts demonstrate sophisticated and/or creative methods of increasing territory sales.
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of (and must own) a personal computer, smartphone, printer and be familiar with Gmail/Google Docs/Apps and CRM software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Independent worker, who requires minimal supervision
Please email us with a compelling cover letter and resume and answer these three questions:
- What do you find the best approach to cold calling is?
- Tells us about your experience in the Cannabis Industry?
- What is your favorite TV Show?
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical deal size: