OA Logistics Services, Inc. located in the heart of Port Wentworth, GA is looking for a new HR Assistant to join our newly open facility. The HR team is searching for the next talent who is excited to learn real hands-on experience in the Human Resources field. If you are interested and you know have the passion to work with people and can tackle any challenges, please submit your interest here.
This is a full time and direct hire position and immediate hire. We offer health benefits, PTO, FSA, 401(k), Paid Holidays, and always promoting growth from within.
The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative and assistant support to Human Resources Department on all personnel and human resources matters.
- Administrative tasks such as performing background checks, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Manage the processing of the annual open enrollment and new hire enrollments, COBRA administration, termination of coverage and auditing the monthly statements for accuracy
- Responsible for the benefits administration of health, 401(k) & 401(k) loans, and FSA
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Maintenance and administration of ADP Workforcenow
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Prepare and process payroll alerts accurately and on a timely manner
- Responsible for any personnel data changes such as change of employee names, address, phone
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential
- Coordinates any incoming mails to appropriate delegates
- Manage and maintains the HR bulletin boards in the break rooms with HR leaders guidance
- Responsible for taking meeting minutes
- Assist with processing verification of employment
- Assist with the LOA programs – FMLA, PDL, Worker’s Comp and RTW
- Assist with any corporate events and company social events.
- Assist the HR Generalist with processing temporary staffing invoices
- Assist with compiling reports and preparing spreadsheets
- Assists with processing of separations and exit interviews
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review
- Assists the HR team with new hires and onboarding process
- Assists with various research projects and/or special projects as needed
- Assists with any compliance government program set forth by local, state or federal agencies
- Assists with the front desk / reception area as needed, including answering phones.
- Assists with the facility needs of the Company
- Assist with EEO-1 reporting maintenance and conduct quarterly EEO-1 audit reports annually
- Assist and support the safety program of the Company
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- 401(k): 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave