- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Word
- CAD Software
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Join us in a fast-growing industry while collaborating within a global network of world class professionals where in our culture and entrepreneurial way of working sets us apart. A Technoform Sales Engineer works with our existing customers while also developing new relationships for Technoform’s Bautec insulating strip products sold to manufacturers of aluminum window and curtain wall systems. Responsibilities include working within Technoform’s sales processes and to oversee technical support of customer product evaluation and related production issues.
- Plan and implement sales strategies that increase product awareness, generate product demand, and grow their territory.
- Develop tactical action plans by account to reach sales objectives. Increase market share by proactively selling and reaching out to new markets and focused target markets as measured against mutually agreed upon sales goals.
- Manage customer expectations by providing/overseeing product design and technical support. Identifies customer service requirements. Ensures attentive service and efficient problem-solving. Builds customer confidence in product and company.
- Interact with customer’s sales teams to provide support, assess needs, develop specifications, and promote use of Technoform products.
- Contribute and or manage Technoform innovation projects to improve our products and services.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with architects, engineering consultants and commercial construction companies. Provide technical and application engineering support and information regarding products.
- Coordinate with internal teams for pricing, scheduling, performance, and technical requirements and externally with partners, clients, vendors, etc.
- Assist in the development of promotional and tradeshow exhibitions. Attend local and regional industry conventions.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel including some overseas travel.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, building construction, marketing or equivalent
- 5 years or more experience in increasingly responsible technical sales position, preferably in the fenestration industry
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proficient understanding of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of principles and techniques of business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build an industry presence
- Possesses entrepreneurial skills to handle daily customer and company needs and works well in a team environment
- Experience in planning a forecast and associated travel/contacts budget
- Develops and works within budgetary constraints and manages both personal and customer daily activities
- Working AutoCAD™ knowledge and understanding of design detail drawings
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team setting that will help you to identify and gain experience in your area of interest.
- Learn and grow your core competencies, along with an exposure in different business processes.
- A true entrepreneurial environment built on individual and team ownership with a self-starter perspective.
- Supported by a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
- Contribute and grow in a fast-paced manufacturing company focused on Innovation and Growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Consulting Architects, Specifiers and Glazing Contractors: 5 years (Preferred)
- Technical Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Fenestration Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Autocad: 1 year (Preferred)