Point of Care
Education Required Level:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Healthineers offers a broad portfolio of laboratory diagnostic solutions to provide more effective and efficient ways to anticipate, diagnose, monitor and treat diseases. Our products provide medical professionals with the vital information they need to deliver better, more personalized healthcare to patients around the globe.
The Inside Service Sales Representative is responsible for increasing sales revenue by positioning service contracts and instrument upgrades to a customer base with existing Siemens chronic disease management instrumentation. This individual will work closely with the chronic disease marketing team, field sales and service management representatives to strategize a plan to maintain and grow service contracts and instrument upgrades for point of care devices. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Maintain and expand service sales for assigned sales and marketing campaigns
- Lead without authority
- Successfully manage a full cycle sale
- Identify decision makers amongst targeted leads
- Develop sales plans to meet and/or exceed set sales quota
- Research various internal systems to provide customer product pricing
- Communicates sales activity and works closely with assigned Field representatives including but not limited to chronic disease sales specialists, account managers and regional service managers
- Focuses on selling Point of Sale Instrument upgrades, Contract Renewals, Warranty Expiring, and New Business customers into a multi-year service contract
- Develop and utilize presentations skills to successfully position Siemens products over the phone
- Achieve specified sales metrics including calls and CRM activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associates degree may be required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required
- Ability to self-manage
- Proven track record of success with an assigned sales quota
- Skilled in problem solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to adapt
- Relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent team orientation and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation
- Exhibit strong business acumen and ability
- Solid sales presentation and communication skills both verbal and written accompanied by strong closing skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in full cycle sales (i.e. Account Manager, Inside Sales, and Business Development) preferred.
- Disciplined “prospector”
- Proficiency utilizing a CRM system