Perform test measurements on PCBAs using Vector Network Analyzer by following engineering instructions (written or verbal) needed for a given project. Owns the safe keeping of equipment by performing periodic calibration and other maintenance activities.
1) The Test Technician should have the ability to read electrical schematics and able to operate Analog & RF test instruments, such as Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc.
2) Perform and keep record of calibration/maintenance logs.
3) Set up instruments and hardware (including determination and selection of hardware requirement) for each unique project, measure data per requirements, and keep documentations and records for traceability.
4) Provide support to production and engineering activities. Collaborate with other teams, and perform related duties as assigned.
5) Determine improvements that can be made to the assigned process.
6) Must be mindful of precautions required by the product and tester (such as delicate handling and ESD)
7) Highly committed in completing a given task.
· AAS / BS in Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical Technology, or equivalent training.
· Understand schematic diagrams, component-level fault isolation and troubleshooting
· Ability to stand for long hours.
· Ability to work under microscope for long hours.
· Flexible for 1st or 2nd shift.
· Ability to be flexible to changing priorities.
· Working knowledge of transmission lines, Time Domain Reflectometry, and high frequency (RF) concepts, and related equipment.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location