**DO NOT APPLY VIA INDEED.COM**
**DO NOT APPLY VIA INDEED.COM : FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW**
Is This You?
Do you want to disrupt and stop the medical system from selling us pill after pill?
Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives?
Do you want to be a part of a movement that is empowering people in your community to take back their health?
Are you an example of amazing health & wellness?
And do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service, leading a team, and building lasting professional relationships?
If the answer to that is yes, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!
What We Do
At Amari Health, we operate one of the FASTEST GROWING functional & integrative medicine practice in Westchester to show patients that there is hope in addressing their health concerns.
We take a whole-body, holistic, approach to health care. We’ve left the old school / conventional model of medicine behind, and focus on identifying and reversing chronic diseases at their root.
In a nutshell, we help our community achieve and sustain optimal health & vitality.
How We Work
We work as a team - a high performing championship sports team. And in order to do so, we believe that as a team:
1) We Get It Right
2) We Put Our Patients, Our Team, & Our Company First
3) We Make First Impressions & Every Impression Count
4) We Love What We Do
5) We Treat Our Patients Like Family
About This Position
We are looking for a Wellness Assistant to run our front office operations. This would include administrative duties, phone and face-to-face communications with patients, as well as community outreach for our wellness programs.
You Are The Right Fit If You Can:
- Strong ability to accurately get things done.
- Communicate in a friendly and effective manner with all walks of life
- Take immense pride in your work and are passionate about improving your craft and skills
- Stay organized even in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Stay focused and on task with minimal oversight
- Practice open, honest and supportive communication – our team is small and tight-knit
- Think critically and proactively problem solve
Here's How to Apply:
We are absolutely looking for the right person, that's the right fit, to join our team. If this job posting didn’t absolutely excite you, then please don’t bother to apply.
If on the other hand, you think that this could be your dream job, then to apply:
Call 914-372-6150 and leave a message.(This position is for someone that can commute to our office, and work our business hours - which include half day Saturdays)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- front desk: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19