Our client is a start up in the peer to peer live streaming space. The company combines elements of Netflix, Twitch, TikTok and Cameo to create a dynamic and enraging user experience.
Marketing Intern Job Description
-Internships available starting Feb.1 2020.
-College credit and daily Stipend
Seeking professional, detailed oriented Marketing Interns. The role will be to assist the Director of Creatives & Operations in the following objectives:
- Distinguish, grow and engage with clients’ online audience.
- Content Creation:
- Search, edit, create & organize forms of content including blogs, vlogs, graphics, cinema-graphs, and other creatives
- Lead Generation:
- Garner relationships with third-party pages, influencers, and brand ambassadors to generate client leads.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN/IMPROVE?
Students will learn/improve 5 important skills:
- Interns are responsible for following in-office schedules, attending strategy meetings, weekly reflections, and completing assigned objectives. Interns will have to be able to effectively manage their time to have success in the position.
- Relationship Building:
- Interns will be asked to work with other interns, account coordinators, account executives, and managing partners to complete a project.
- Marketing Knowledge:
- Interns will learn the difficulties, obstacles, and the importance of marketing.
- Industry Knowledge:
- Interns will have the opportunity to learn several industries outside of marketing including but not limited to food/service, fashion, and entertainment.
- Communication Skills:
- Interns will learn how to effectively communicate with work colleagues, clients, and most importantly the clients’ customers.
Job Type: Internship
This Job Is:
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply