Bitwise is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team in Schaumburg, IL 60173.
Who we are:
What you’ll do:
- Bitwise, a data management consulting and services company, uses 20+ years of Enterprise Data Management experience to help bridge gaps between traditional EDW and cutting-edge technologies, including Big Data and Cloud tools. Through our Digital practice, we provide world-class talent covering the full spectrum of development technologies starting from J2EE, .NET, Angular, Cordova, Ionic, Native iOS, Android, other open source application stacks and Cloud technologies to deliver custom application solutions and services.
This is not a remote position-
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience:
- Implement innovative recruiting practices that attract diverse, high-quality candidates
- Collaborate in developing our ongoing strategy of the employment brand
- Develop varied ways to create talent pipelines, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Identify and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn and other contemporary search techniques
- Create job postings, screen resumes, interview candidates, develop and negotiate offers
- Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for all Candidates throughout the sourcing process.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with Candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders including Hiring Managers
Skills and Abilities:
- Associates and Bachelor’s preferred, but not required
- 5+ years with full life-cycle experience recruiting (Successfully sourced, attracted and secured candidates for diverse technical roles)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in hard to fill roles
- Have a natural knack of finding innovative ways to attract top talent, build relationships and establish Bitwise as an employer of choice within the Tech community
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge and past use of applicant tracking system.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- PTO, Holidays, Sick days
- 401K, Disability, Life Insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Equal Opportunity Employer