Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.homewarranty.firstam.com.
* * In conjunction with the Program Manager, gather client and revenue information.
- Ensure proper mapping of accounts within the system and review revenue output files with product companies to ensure accuracy.
- Gather and maintain contract information with accounts
- Develop and implement a periodic process to review pipeline and forecast information with product companies and Client Relations account directions and Business Line Directors to ensure accuracy
- Gather account profile and marketplace information to formulate account specific management strategy plans
- Establish reporting with each product company for new sales generated internally or by other sales groups to ensure we have a complete understanding of new revenue generated by product and product line
- Work with Client Relations Account Directors and Business Line Directors to compare sales forecasts and business plans with product company goals and strategies to ensure they are in sync
- Define, develop, interpret and recommend process and data improvements for revenue, account and pipeline information.
- Work with Program Manager and developers to design new executive account views and reports
- Analyze user processes and recommend process improvements and enhancements to meet user requirements. Serve as power user for system, providing training and guidance for users throughout First American.
- Individual is responsible for adhering to First American Corporation’s and department’s compliance and information security policies, practices, and procedures in the performance of the role.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Supervision Received or Extended
- Minimal supervision in provided. Manager will set overall objectives.
- Employee is expected to work with salespeople, identify tasks that need to be completed and develop and implement processes to complete tasks without manager’s involvement or oversight.
- Employee is expected to make decisions independent of supervisory direction within the scope of their job.
- Typical decisions might include how to enter information into the system, how to present information within reports, editing information prep
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and ensure cooperation across First American product companies
- Ability to work independent of direction instruction or supervision to achieve goals and objectives
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of employees and management throughout First American enterprise
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Tableau knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or finance or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Typical Range of Experience
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Understanding of CRM software applications and knowledge of the mortgage lending/servicing industry
Job Type: Full-time
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)