Do you love spoiling and loving on infants and toddlers? Would you like to drive our small bus in the morning and afternoon, transporting our children to and from school? Our school loves and values our teachers so much, we offer PTO after 90 days of employment!
Drives and maintains approved vehicle to transport children.
Follows Kiddie Academy® transportation guidelines.
Drives approved vehicle to and from the academy and specified pick-up sites according to assigned
route and schedule.
Assists children as necessary in entering and exiting vehicle.
Takes attendance of children at each pick-up location. Makes sure all children are accounted for.
Maintains a copy of enrollment record for each school-age child in vehicle with complete and updated
emergency card information and child's photo.
Ensures that all children are secured in an individual seat belt before engine is started, if available.
Regulates heating, lighting and ventilating for passenger comfort.
Complies with local traffic regulations. Reports delays or accidents.
Completes Daily Vehicle Checklist.
Notifies Director when maintenance is needed. Takes vehicle for quarterly maintenance.
Inspects vehicle and checks gasoline, oil, and water before departure.
Cleans and services vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories; checks tire pressure and adjusts
Keeps record of field trips and number of children.
May assist teachers in supervising children as required.
Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and knowledge of all Department of Transportation
Guidelines for the transporting of children.
He/She must meet all state and local requirements for position, including Motor Vehicle Administration
Check, physical and Criminal Background Check.
Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to at least
EMPLOYEE: REPORTS TO:
Assists in the daily management and supervision of classroom and children, as directed by the classroom teacher.
- Assists and supervises children during all activities. Counsels children when social, academic or adjustment problems
- Develops plans and prepares instructional aids and materials for classroom activities.
- Ensures that appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained, in accordance
with the NAEYC cleaning and sanitizing guidelines.
- Assists children with meal times and clean-up.
- Assists with all academy and classroom paperwork: for example, daily notes, accident reports, and attendance reports.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, academy events, and parent meetings as requested.
- Assists with preparation and implementation of classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedule.
- Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment are in good working condition and are used and maintained properly.
- Responsible for attending workshops, conferences, and in-service training.
- Reports any problems to the teacher-in-charge or the director.
- Reports to director when not able to attend work.
- Accepts temporary work assignments in the event regularly scheduled personnel are not available; for example, takes full
responsibility for the classroom in the absence of the classroom teacher, or may write, submit, and implement a weekly
- Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
- Meets all state requirements for the position.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent and be 21 years of age. Or must be in a high school work study program
relating to the area of child care.
- Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift