Bradley Company, LLC is a full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm founded in 1978. We offer our clients a full
range of commercial brokerage and asset services. With regional offices throughout Indiana and Michigan, we
employ nearly 250 knowledgeable professionals. Our experienced team manages 10± million square feet of
commercial property including office, retail, industrial and medical office buildings among our many clients. In
addition, we act as brokerage agents for over 550 commercial properties. We also manage more than 3,000
multi-housing units varying from conventional to student and associations.
We currently have an opening for the following position:
Senior Property Manager/Construction Project Manager
The Senior Property Manager/Construction Project Manager will be responsible for the effective management
of the commercial property management across the Northern Indiana Region assisting the Sr. Vice President,
Commercial Asset Services in setting the direction to increase the value of individual properties while leading a
team of property management professionals to achieve operational, financial and department performance
The position is responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive business plans,
programs, and initiatives with a commitment to efficiency and the use of technology.
Northern Indiana Portfolio
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manages program of projects and project managers within a region to ensure successful completion and
coordination of all efforts.
- Serve as a Property Manager for certain, high profile/complex clients.
- Analyzing complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Update, develop and implement policies and procedures and formalized Standard Operating Procedures
Manual and ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented at each of the properties consistently.
- Responsible for departments financial performance in market or region within market, provides
recommendations for tactical and strategic planning.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to
- Ensuring each property is managed to achieve the goals of the ownership and mentoring staff to
understand the differences in management to achieve different goals (e.g. a not for profit owner vs. and
short-term hold for an investor).
- Oversees the preparation of annual property budgets, forecasts, management plans, monthly
performance reports, and variance reports & ensures the delivery of accuracy, timely, and complete
- Participates as necessary in hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion and termination of staff within the
- Performs regular inspections of properties (minimum of semi-annual), recommends and directs
alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of properties as necessary.
- Ensure overall compliance with best practices for the industry.
- As department grows, ensures new properties are integrated properly and timely.
- Participates in civic and business organizations, attends BOMA and or IREM programs and activities.
- Conducts and maintains relationships with "key" clients/tenants, industry and trade associations,
representatives of government, public service organizations, customers and vendors as necessary.
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for the department.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating the
- Oversees research and implementation of new technology to improve operational efficiency for the
properties and the department.
- Strategic involvement with project management of major repairs and/or capital improvements, as they
are managed by direct reports.
- Involved with the business development and growth of the department, both organically and with new
clientele. Involved with sales presentations, as needed.
- Prepare and analyze profitability analysis for managed accounts and provide recommendations for
necessary fee adjustments and/or modified/continued services.
- Performs special assignments and other responsibilities as needed.
Please note that this list of essential functions is not exhaustive and
may be supplemented as necessary.
- • Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Management, Finance or Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in Property Management, Asset Management, Finance and/or Development.
- Demonstrated strong and effective leadership, staff development and communication skills
- • Exhibit financial and analytical skills.
- • Be at ease with the language of real estate finance.
- Critical thinker able to assess, synthesize and communicate issues and solutions as a key part of the
- • Be disciplined and results driven with strong project management skills to ensure consistent focus on
key drivers and performance.
- • Ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters and prioritize tasks to ensure corporate
goals and time frames are met.
- Proven improvement of operating results particularly revenue enhancement and cost effective
- Superb customer-service skills; demonstrated ability to maintain strong working relations with both
internal and external clients.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents.
- •Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues, write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using
- • Effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management
and/or public groups, ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top
management, and client groups to take desired action.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.