GiveGab is the Nonprofit Giving Platform, providing a quick and easy way for fundraising professionals to raise money online. Designed for cause-based organizations, community foundations, higher education institutions, and public media outlets, GiveGab offers a complete suite of products and services that have helped over 35,000 nonprofits raise more than $1 billion through everyday giving, campaigns, events, giving days, and more.
Every GiveGab employee works to support our company’s core mission to create more happy nonprofits. We accomplish this by providing our customers with a product they love, helping them engage the supporters they need and being the partner they deserve.
About our Front-End Web Developer Position:
- Implement UI design for our Web applications
- Help develop/support UI framework and strategy that allows for efficient web interface development
- Work directly with project managers and clients to implement client requests and customizations.
- Provide peer code reviews to check for errors and make sure code conforms to existing style guidelines
- Work across multiple apps to meet the needs of our clients
- Ability to deliver customer driven requirements with deadlines
- Strong listening skills to help with frequent customer interaction
- Openness to learning new things
- Positive, supportive, and welcoming attitude for all members of the team
- Familiar with Agile Development Process
- Experience with mobile responsive design
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced and high-growth startup environment
- Having a keen eye for design & knowledge of UI design process
- Strong written oral and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with Bootstrap
- Familiarity with popular JS frameworks (JQuery / backbone.js / node.js)
- You’ve used some type of version control (preferably Git)
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails
- Experience prototyping and UX testing and tools like InVision
- Understanding of nonprofit space
- Foundational knowledge of SQL
Why work for GiveGab?
- You get to work with a team of smart, funny, and supportive people.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits and stock options.
- You will help thousands of nonprofits further their mission.
- You will have a say in what we build and how we build it.
- You can bring your dog.