Audiology/Medical Sales & Marketing Physician Liaison for a leading Audiology Practice.
We are a market- leading, privately owned audiology practice searching for a mature, permanent employee with a warm, solution-oriented personality who would work as a Physician’s Office Liaison, Community Outreach representative Extensive sales and marketing training will be provided. Position will include but not be limited to the following:
Physician Marketing Liaison: (Up to 35 hours per week)
· Showing up to make face-to-face calls on physician’s offices in order to create relationships with physicians and staff, inform them of our services and educate them regarding the hearing health care needs of their patients. Explain why the benefits of care that we provide can allow the customer to choose our practice to be their audiology provider of choice. Nationally proven training program will be provided that will help lead you to success
· Implementation of the physician's marketing program and direct mail program utilizing our established database of physicians in Anchorage, Wasilla, Eagle River, Palmer, and more as necessary
· Telemarketing to our database of patients to make appointments for our patients essential follow up care
Qualifications: relationship building skills, customer service skills, strong computer skills, time management, attention to detail and follow-up, team player, willingness to learn.
Compensation will be a combination of salary and an incentivized performance-based bonus plan.
Education Requirements: two-year college degree or similar, though documented proven history of success in medical industry sales may also suffice
Must provide current driver’s license with insurance, and own a mechanically sound vehicle (quality mileage allowance provided.)
We seek a self-directed, cheerful, entrepreneurial, patient care oriented representative with integrity and a proven track record to join our team of friendly, professional providers.
Please email your resume, and the essential cover letter, and three references in confidence to:
Job Type: Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance