If you love math, enjoy working with teenagers and are looking for a school environment that cultivates community, then this may be the position for you!
Buxmont Academy is seeking a math teacher to join its Tatamy Creek campus in Easton, PA.
Our teachers are compassionate, creative, and enjoy learning while they teach. They love working with their team to provide dynamic instruction and blended learning experiences. Our class sizes are small, which allows for the creation of a healthy school community.
* A bachelor’s degree.
* Teaching certification (or the ability to obtain certification).
* Belief in the idea that people can change and grow personally and professionally.
* Satisfactory State Criminal Record Check, State Child Abuse and FBI checks are required.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, free ACT 48-credited professional development, employee assistance program (EAP), and other opportunities for professional and personal growth.
For over 40 years, Buxmont Academy has been serving students and their families at six campuses in southeastern Pennsylvania. Social-emotional learning is the key to helping students overcome academic and behavioral challenges. Buxmont Academy’s restorative practices approach is based on the premise that people can make positive changes.
Learn more about our schools and restorative practices at csfbuxmont.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Teaching Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location