At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Executive Assistant to the Group Head relieves the Group Head of operational and administrative details and performs administrative functions that require a thorough knowledge of Wells Fargo policies, procedures, and operations and an understanding of the Groups role within the Wells Fargo ecosystem. The Executive Assistant has recurring contact with senior leaders, executives and direct reports of the Group Head. The Executive Assistant exercises initiative and independent judgment in managing the Group Head’s schedule and the office’s daily activities. The Executive Assistant uses discretion in the dissemination of information to partners, and staff.
- Arranging Director and management meetings (including key stakeholder meetings) and minuting where required
- Day-to-day management of the Group Head’s calendar and meeting schedule and point for Executive action items.
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency; working with the Group Head and Business Planning to ensure the team meets business planning targets
- Providing direct support for the Senior Management team as required, particularly in meeting business planning targets
- Maintaining all HR records, staff contracts, appraisal and training records
- Supporting the Group Head to prepare information for presentations, media interviews etc.
- Scheduling regular personal review, appraisal and mentoring meetings
- Maintenance of employee holiday and sick leave records
- Co-ordination of updates of the Staff Handbook and other policies
- Developing the team training function and holding records of staff development
- Undertaking key HR duties
Business planning and project management
- Supporting the Group head with all management meetings in relation to Business Plan development
- Undertaking key streams of work in relation to Business Plan development
- Undertaking project management work as required by the business
General office support
- Liaising with business services on matters concerning building maintenance, facilities and utilities
- Coordinating the filing and update of business documentation held in hardcopy and electronically (SharePoint)
- Coordinating submission of expense claims and recording of supplier invoices
- Managing office stationery and supplies
- Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required
5+ years of administrative support experience
Other Desired Qualifications
IT literate with some experience of working in a team
Numerate with the ability to present and analyze data
Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
A high degree of personal organization and self-management
Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximize opportunities to promote the work of the organization
A strong interest in the work of charities and/or social enterprises
A general understanding of external and business trends affecting the sector in which Digital Acquisition, Adoption and Migration Group works
Experience of working at Executive Assistant level with senior management and senior level clients, preferably at senior executive level
Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.