Job Title: Mortgage Closer
Work Location: Fort Washington, PA
For more information – please contact:
- Gather and review all information for completion of settlement documents, charges and instructions from documentation provided in file - i.e. state required forms, closing figures, rec sheet etc., review credit, appraisal, title binder, survey /plat map, disclosures and other documents for expiration dates, conditions of approval and compliance.
- Verify premium pricing, points, appropriate credits and all escrow information and analysis type.
- Input and update closing information in Pilot; review 0020 for accuracy ensuring loans have been locked properly and rate expires on or after scheduled funding date; ensure required GM -GM Refi screen is in file.
- Maintain accurate records of all concerns requests, etc. in Pilot. Print, analyze and review all required loan documents for closing, obtain any additional documentation required for closing. i.e. mortgage and note.
- Package loan for delivery to title company/attorney.
- Handle all closing questions and review HUD -1 Settlement Statement for accuracy and compliance. Record all closing information in logs and disburse to appropriate areas. Prepare loan files for delivery to Post Closing and Branch file room.
- Follow up with closing agent to verify loan closed; ensure funds are issued to closing agent for disbursement; follow up on closing conditions prior to funding. Perform various additional tasks as assigned by Senior Closer/Team leader which may not be specifically listed in this position description.