Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address critical challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, productivity, global urbanization, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do. Honeywell has been named a Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row, recognizing the company’s global reach of portfolio and invention influence.
In Kansas City, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA) Kansas City National Security Campus. This state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and sourcing facility produces a wide array of intricate components to deliver trusted national security products and government services primarily for the NNSA. Honeywell FM&T’s culture of integrity, commitment, and continuous improvement enables them to deliver responsive, collaborative, and innovative management and technology services and products that translate into cutting-edge solutions to complex national security issues.
***This position will be in Kansas City, MO***
As an integral part of Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) in Kansas City, MO, you will serve as an Unarmed Security Escort, ensuring the protection of classified matter and personnel at the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration’s Kansas City National Security Campus. In this role, you'll maintain strict security measures, control access to designated areas, and respond to incidents and emergencies, contributing to the organization's commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions for complex national security issues. If you are a U.S. Citizen with a background in law enforcement, security operations, or military service, this is your opportunity to play a vital role in safeguarding our nation's security.
- Unarmed security escort role.
- Maintains security measures and rules for protecting classified matter and personnel within areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, conversion, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Performs assigned tasks from instructions established policies and procedures.
- Safeguards the organization's physical assets and perimeter at assigned work locations.
- Provides security protection for classified matter within areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access.
- Calls for protective force officers in case of security incidents and emergencies.
- Performs escort duties as directed.
- Controls access for personnel and vehicular traffic entering and exiting assigned work locations.
- Inspect assigned work locations to prevent hazards and ensure proper safety procedures are followed.
- Maintains knowledge of specific requirements of assigned duties.
You Must Have:
- Must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain a DOE Level "Q" security clearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience with law enforcement, security operations, or applicable military experience
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
Nice to Have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform during high-stress situations.
JOB ID: req424277
Location: 14520 Botts Road,Kansas City,Missouri,64147,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.