Sr. Appian Developer (Job Number:
The Senior Appian Developer will:
- Design, architect and develop highly scalable, extensible, and maintainable software products and enterprise applications from the ground up, using industry standard tools, techniques, and methodologies (Agile Scrum).
- Utilize hands on experience on the Appian tool and able to design and develop process workflow, plug ins, tempo, SAIL components, Implementing SOA-Centric applications and integrating external services like database, web services.
- Implement design, develop and test best practices across the software development life cycle.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team.
- Provide post production support to troubleshoot and fix bugs related to applications developed using Appian.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor in a related field
- Minimum 9 years Appian Development experience
- Experience with Appian 17.x version or higher design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian applications & prototype.
- Experience with Appian product administration activities.
- Experience with Appian Portal and Appian Tempo products.
- Non-US Citizens must meet the FDA 3-year US residency requirement (having resided in the United States for at minimum 3 of the past 5 years). SAIC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this opening.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Aug 8, 2018, 5:11:50 PM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking: