Business Administrative Assistant
Serves as the personal administrative assistant to the CEO and President, assists with the administrative and communication functions of the company.
- Assist with overall business and some bookkeeping activities
- Communicates with banking relationships
- Serves as recorder for assigned meetings. This involves taking notes documenting decisions, action items and assignments. It often also involves preparation and distribution of meeting agendas.
- Is the first line of telephone communication for the assigned executives. This involves answering phones, distribution of calls and messages taken for those unable to respond to calls as they arrive.
- Works with the assigned executives in the preparation of recurring job or customer paperwork [such as bank packages, plans and drawings, construction documents and estimating packages].
- Attends and participates in regular team meetings and training sessions.
- Manage office supply ordering and procurement.
- Runs back office computer system reports to assist department heads.
- Opens and distributes mail for the office.
- Is a back up for bookkeeping during times of intense accounting transactions
- Special projects as assigned.
PREREQUISITES FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 years financial management experience. Preferably in banking, accounting or other financial management environments
- People skills to articulately and professionally handle communication with customers, employees and vendors.
- Writing ability to document and distribute notes from assigned meetings.
- Organizational aptitude to manage the communication routing, processing and maintain related files.
- Computer aptitude and willingness to learn to process needed data and to communicate via letters, etc. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience is a requirement.
- Must have understanding and willingness to process personal banking requests in a timely fashion and to insist upon accurate reporting to/from banks.
- A willingness and aptitude to handle difficult communications, both written and verbal with customers and vendors.
- Accuracy of communications
- Timeliness of message distribution
- Accuracy and timeliness of assigned special projects against goals
- Accuracy and timeliness of meeting notes.
REPORTS TO: Assigned Executives
WORKS WITH: Internal and external customers including outside vendors, partners and trade contractors.
Employee [Sample Company] Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Financial Services: 3 years (Preferred)
- Chattanooga, TN 37405 (Required)
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
Company's Facebook page: