Currently, Atlantic Health System is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at our Corporate Helath Services department. This incredible opportunity is full time and will require the following working from 8am to 4pm.
Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served. Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills
The implementation and management of the contracted client off- site employer-based services is conducted under the direction/supervision of the client manager. Client Occupational Health Medical Director, and the AHS Manager of Clinical Services.
The Registered Nurse (RN) working within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act will provide direct patient care to employees for on-site emergencies, work-related injuries, assist with the required medical health surveillance examinations, and episodic illnesses
Provision of professional nursing care
1. Utilizing Best Practices, assesses medical conditions and injuries on site to initiate nursing interventions.
2. Provides follow up care, for all injuries and/or illnesses.
3. Support/Assist with annual preventive screenings and health surveillance examinations.
4. Educate employees on health behaviors, self-care skills, and other treatment options appropriate to their individual needs.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current State of NJ license as a registered professional nurse.
- CPR for Health Care Provider certification.
- Prior experience in the corporate environment, ambulatory care, occupational medicine or emergency room nursing is preferred.
- Prior experience using EMR helpful.
- Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse preferred.
- Must be qualified to organize, manage and evaluate the nursing service.
- Must be able to assess and treat according to the Nurse Practice Act.
- RN will follow the provided approved Lilly Policy and Procedures as approved by AHS.
- RN will have on site only those approved medications as outlined in Lilly standing order
3 to 4 years of experience
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you'll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status