Travel Occupational Therapist/ OT/ Hand Therapist/ Certified Hand Therapist OT/CHT : needed for Washington, DC’s premier Outpatient Hand Therapy Clinic. We are seeking an occupational therapist (OT), with a certification in hand therapy (CHT), or currently working toward the hand therapy certificate, or has a strong passion for Hand Therapy. Experience with dynamic splinting a plus.
We are seeking a full-time Travel Hand Therapist/Hand Therapy Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist for an immediate start date. The facility is fully equipped with modern state of the art equipment necessary for all rehab programs. Our practice is manual and exercises based therapy.
Our Hand Therapy clinic is an innovative industry leading provider of physical, occupational, and hand therapy services in the DC Metro Area. The practice uses the most innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology, and evidence-based medicine to assemble individually tailored treatment options. Our model encourages our Hand Therapists to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Graduate from an accredited college with an AOTA curriculum.
- CHT certification preferred but not required. Upper Extremity, Dynamic Splinting experience a must.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Creates treatment plans in accordance with instructions and consent of referring physician;
- Evaluates patient treatment programs in coordination with the medical staff;
- Performs written re-evaluations in preparation for patients return for follow-up Physician appointments, or at minimum documents progress every six (6) therapy sessions;
- Provides services that help improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients;
- Fabricates custom-made splints, and communicates with a physician to ensure the patient receives the correct splint
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM:
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit. 401K Plan
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13-week contract
- We are locally owned and Therapist (OT) operated! CCI is Veteran Owned Small Business
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and are familiar with the area! We work as a Team.
- We are a niche firm, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you in the local area!•We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
- We keep your information and inquiry 100% confidential!
So why wait? Join the CCI team today to experience travel and contract work the way it was meant to be seamless and successful for you with a passion that we are all serving our local community.
Questions? Please call us directly @ 301-337-6921 or Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com and submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!