Full Time Receiving / Folding / Shipping Associate (I-10 & Elliott)
compensation: $11.00 per hour + DOE
employment type: Full Time
Growing embroidery company seeks a full time receiving /folding/shipping associate to join a highly-motivated fun team. This is an entry-level position in our warehouse with potential for advancement. Looking for smart, detail-oriented, hard-working self-starters who care about the work that they do and want to be part of a team that works hard every day to do it better than the competition.
Mon.- Fri.-working 40 hours per week between the hours of 6am-3pm. Some flexibility is okay to work around your schedule if needed.
- Unload and unpack incoming shipments of clothing/bags/hats etc
- Identify merchandise being received by item number, accurately count them and sort them for embroidery
- Examine goods for defects and document return reasons for goods to be returned
- Enters results of receiving activity into inventory management system
- Assist production and warehouse personnel as required with folding and shipping
- Must be able to lift 35lbs, operate a hand truck, and operate a manual pallet jack (training provided as required), utilize a box cutter, tape gun and perform other manual duties as required
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be proficient with email and able to learn to use commercial software applications
- Must be able to come to work ready to work hard every day
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship
- Must be focused, fast, detail-oriented and motivated to hit the ground running every day
- Must have reliable transportation to I-10 & Elliott/Tempe
Compensation and Benefits:
- $11.00 per hour + DOE
- Benefits for full time employees available after 60 days. Medical, Dental, Vacation, Paid Holidays.
Please respond to this advertisement with a resume and at least three business references.
Job Type: Full-time