Who You Are
You are adventuresome, innovative, curious and accountable. You are naturally drawn to the healthcare industry seeking to make a difference for patients, health care professionals, and caregivers by bringing them closer to the companies working to provide the products and services to serve their needs and support their future.
You will function as a subject matter expert for digital communications and recruitment campaign work in support of our healthcare consumer/professional acquisition work. This involves managing multiple accounts and recruitment projects designed to target and engage the right health audiences.
Audiences will include global patients, caregivers, and professionals (physicians, payers, nurses, pharmacists, etc.) across all therapeutic areas.
What You Will Do
- Execute patient and professional recruitment efforts to support our internal and client work. This role is focused on recruiting the right individuals for our client engagements which cover both online and offline initiatives.
- Create health communications and surveys to identify the right audience based on the specific composition for an engagement.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional groups in developing and executing marketing and recruitment campaigns in support of our clients (global pharma/med device/hospital brands who have retained us to help them collaborate with the healthcare patients and professionals who matter most to their business).
- Manage vendors and partners including sending bid requests, evaluating feasibility assessments, negotiating pricing, and managing the day to day execution of their work
- Manage and be accountable for financial budgets for multiple projects.
- Work with internal and client stakeholders, providing expert guidance and recommendations on recruitment strategies, feasibilities, and pricing. You aren't afraid to get creative, always looking at new ways to better serve our clients.
- You thrive on results and analyze the performance of the campaigns, reviewing results by tactic to optimize interactions with our clients' audiences. You will provide regular performance reports to internal and external stakeholders and share trends/learnings while making project recommendations to improve success.
- You enjoy creating health communications and surveys to identify the right audience based on the specific composition for an engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or other relevant discipline and 2+ years of intern and/or professional experience.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Experience creating marketing communications and/or working with patient/healthcare professional audiences. Experience with partnering with physicians associations, support groups and patient advocacy organizations preferred.
- Knowledge of keyword research, ad serving, pay per click, RTB, e-mail campaigns, testing and tracking is a plus.
- Technical skills, illustrating knowledge of communications tools and/or social media technologies and tools like blogs, social networks, forums, and podcasts. Ability to bring insight into the link between web, mobile, social, and digital media.
- Knowledge of marketing research and/or online data collection is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills and experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and ensuring follow-through on every matter.
- Experience with generating ideas and working under minimal guidance.
- Positive, team player with 'roll up your sleeves', service-oriented attitude.
About C Space
Our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer's perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world's best-known brands – like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more – to create "Customer Inspired Growth".
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I've got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact
- Show the love: celebrating successes and ensuring everyone has a voice
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from "office politics" and "hidden agendas"
- Open up and listen: listening first and fully before we respond or react
- Find what fascinates: being passionate about the world and our clients' worlds
- We before me: putting the team first
- Leave your mark: everyone has an opportunity drive change in our business and for our clients
To learn more, visit www.cspace.com ( http://www.cspace.com ) or follow us on Twitter @CSpaceGlobal and Instagram @c_spaceglobal. C Space is a part of DDB, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Interested? We look forward to receiving applications from people with diverse backgrounds – talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives.
Headquartered in Boston, London, and Shanghai, C Space has offices in New York, San Francisco and Mexico City.
C Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.