Liberty Software is a healthcare technology company that develops software for retail pharmacies across the country. Our pharmacy management platform helps our clients increase profits, improve customer service, and enhance patient safety. We are seeking a knowledgeable professional with a heart for service to join us as Infrastructure Engineer.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for monitoring the health and administration of all Infrastructure components, leveraging their knowledge of infrastructure technologies to document and implement Liberty Software’s Infrastructure continuous improvements. This role will also serve as the first line of support for the Infrastructure Team regarding ticket intake, triage, and troubleshooting. They will also continuously analyze client/server requirements to ensure performance needs are being met and recommend new technologies or approaches when necessary.
Liberty Software takes immense pride in its client relations and support and expects all team members, including the Infrastructure Engineer, to not only to have the necessary technical skills, but great interpersonal and communication skills as well. This position will work primarily in-person at our office in Southlake, Texas.
Please note: No employment sponsorship opportunities are available for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and document infrastructure solutions to meet business objectives, ensuring designs fulfill functional and technical requirements according to Liberty’s Infrastructure Configuration Standards
- Implement server, network, and storage technologies and controls, serving as technical subject matter expert
- Administer corporate Hypervisor Infrastructure and Virtual Servers and Hybrid Azure-OnPremise AD domain and auxiliary services
- Provide technical expertise, oversight, and accountability for resolution of outages, service level issues and other events in partnership with support teams
- Monitor Infrastructure system health and ensure that all Infrastructure devices are backed up and readily available for recovery per DR/BCP processes
- Provide daily and on-call support as needed, monitoring ServiceNow ticket queue for infrastructure support items and participating in department’s on-call rotation
- Create, update, and maintain procedural and knowledgebase documentation as needed
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field, and at least 5 years of related experience required, with a CompTIA Server+, Network+, MCSA, or similar certification preferred
- Proven track record of planning, coordinating, and executing IT initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution and customer service skills.
- Must be able to regularly report for in-person work in Southlake, Texas.
The ideal candidate will possess proven, in-depth experience working with the following:
- Windows Server 2012R2 to 2022 Operation Systems, as well as Active Directory 2012/2016 administration in an Enterprise environment, preferably in a Hybrid Azure AD
- Enterprise-level Hypervisors technologies, preferably Microsoft Hyper-V
- Storage hardware, file systems, and protocols, preferably HPE MSA 2000 series running iScsi protocol
- Storage Area Network technologies such as HPE MSA and Synology platforms
- Public cloud providers, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Networking and firewall technologies, preferably Fortigate Firewalls and Fortinet FortiOS routing/switching platforms
- Network Management Systems using SNMP and/or WMI protocols, preferably Solarwinds NPM and SAM technologies
- HP Proliant server technologies
Liberty Software offers a comprehensive benefits package starting on a team member's first day:
- 100% paid medical and life Insurance for team members, with option to add dental and vision insurance coverage at no cost
- Option to enroll immediate family members with Liberty contributing 50% of monthly premium
- Fully vested 401K matching on a pre- or post-tax basis
- Liberty-paid HSA contributions every paycheck
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Annual tuition reimbursement program and professional certification courses available
- Adoption expense reimbursement program
- Dependent Care FSA availability providing tax savings for qualifying child care expenses
- Counseling resources (including mental health, financial planning, etc.) freely available to all team members and dependents through Optum EAP
- Fully-stocked breakroom
...and much more! Learn more about Liberty Software at www.libertysoftware.com