Support the Operations Department by performing general secretarial and clerical duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Review timesheets before they go to Account Managers.
- Create and maintain project tracking files. (Opening jobs, Job Logs, Change Orders, Job costing, material tracking, Tech schedules, etc.)
- Review contract folders before they go to the Account Manager.
- Complete and submit project submittals to customers.
- Complete and submit close out documents to customers.
- Process crew incentives.
- Make labels for Technicians.
- Relieve receptionist on phones per a monthly schedule.
- Perform general secretarial and clerical duties, including typing, editing, proofing, copying, faxing, mailing and filing documents.
- Create and maintain project-tracking files.
- Ensure OCIP paperwork compliance.
- Create and distribute billing invoices.
- Corresponding with customers as needed.
- Follow all Company guidelines, policies and procedures. Adhere to the Company Mission Statement, Vision and Values.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform all functions of the position and other duties that may be assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus at least one year of clerical or secretarial experience (construction background preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience to provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Required work authorization: