We are currently seeking 2 Nephrologists for the Central Arkansas Area (Little Rock, North Little Rock and Conway) due to physician retirements and market growth. We invite applicants to consider Arkansas - the Natural State and also one of Mid-America's travel destinations as an option for future employment within our organization. (https://www.arkansas.com/).
This position requires the applicant to be Board Certification in Internal Medicine
The position requires the applicant to be Board Eligible/Certification in Nephrology
The following is our Practice information;
1. Current number of physicians: six
2. Nephrology practice only. No Internal Medicine
3. Approximately 700 ESRD patients of which 200 are PD/HHD/ Nocturnal
4. Group practice owned Vascular Access Center
5. Average inpatient hospital census 5 - 15 patients per hospital
6. See an average of 20 - 30 office/hospital patients per day. Patients' age is limited to 18 years of age and older.
7. Eleven hospitals covered - usually round at 1 to 3 hospitals per day depending on rounding schedule
8. Davita associated dialysis facilities - nine in-center HD units with four PD units and one HHD/nocturnal unit.
9. Credentialed and Medical Directorships at all facilities
10. Call coverage within the group - every other to every third weekend call and every third week night call
11. Five weeks vacation time with one week educational time
12. Vehicle provided with vehicle insurance
13. Home purchasing assistance and relocation expenses negotiable
14. Benefits - health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance paid by practice
15. Partnership track available after 2 year employment agreement including 401k plan
16. Salary negotiable
Strengths of Practice: Physician-owned nephrology only practice since 1986 in Central Arkansas with expanding inpatient and outpatient practice. Joint ventured owned dialysis facilities with Davita. Experienced clinical and administrative staff.
Job Type: Full-time