Vista Springs Holland Meadows has an immediate Dream Job opening for a Licensed Nurse professional with management experience, strong critical thinking and communication skills, and a person who is inspiring and motivating.
Vista Springs is a Mission-Driven Company.
This is a Servant Leadership positioning designed for a person who is always ready to roll up their sleeves and own client care and service issues from start to finish.
Come work for an organization that is uncompromising in its delivery of consistent quality care.
The Wellness Director will have a high-level involvement in the admissions and healthcare assessment process, development and updating of client care plans that are personally tailored advice and solutions for optimal health and wellness outcomes, family engagement, and staff mentoring and training.
This nurse leader will work autonomously and effectively in identifying case management and risk management issues and concerns, responding quickly to a client’s change in medical condition, and developing through benchmarking, trend analysis, informatics, and roof cause analysis new plans and approaches that optimize a client’s health and wellness and quality of life.
Be part of a well-respected, stable privately owned company where 95% of the senior management is promoted internally.
Vista Springs Holland Meadows offers many wonderful perks including, but not limited to:
Vista Springs is a boutique luxury brand niche provider offering 5 Diamond Care & concierge services that make a meaningful difference in the lives of the people we are honored to serve.
Apply now at www.vistasprings.appone.com/
Plans, coordinates, and provides total nursing care for Community Members and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
· Supports the philosophy, mission, commitment, vision and values of Vista Springs
· Initiates and leads team conferences in development of individualized nursing care plans.
· Assesses and documents the Community Member’s condition and nursing needs.
· Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders.
· Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the Community Member’s needs and the person’s capabilities and qualifications.
· Supervises, directs and evaluates the care staff
· Administers medications, performs treatments for assigned Community Members, and documents that treatment as required by Vista Springs, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
· Participates in orientation and in-service training for personnel.
· Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
· Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
· Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions regarding Community Members.
· Coordinates nursing care of Community Members when scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
· Supervises nursing unit, which includes overseeing scheduling and directing the nursing staff.
· Graduate of accredited RN/LPN school of nursing.
· Valid RN/LPN license in the state employed.
· Valid CPR certification.
· 10-15 years experience in nursing preferred.
· Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
· Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
· Ability to communicate effectively with Community Members and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
· Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time