Critical Mass is looking for a Fitness Sales Associate.
You will be based at a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 1000+ locations open in the US and Canada. We are currently seeking a qualified Fitness Sales Associates that are keen on driving sales and service excellence for our professional group fitness training facilities. If you are looking for a fun, exciting and rewarding position, you are in the right place!
Strong customer service skills, basic sales experience, and a passion for fitness.
- Deliver the ultimate fitness experience to every member, every time
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all members, guests and visitors upon arrival
- Professionally greet and check in members, guests, and visitors upon arrival and thank them as they leave
- Actively recruit and retain members
- Answer questions, solve problems, and refer comments and concerns appropriately
Fitness Sales Associate Requirements
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong work ethic that includes punctuality, organization, and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Outwardly facing professional appearance to include a smile, uniform, and name tag
- Confidence and desire to create new relationships quickly
- Some experience in membership sales would be preferred
All the perks of working at a staffing agency like Critical Mass
- Obviously a membership at the facility you will be based at
- Team weekend retreats with our staff from all over america
- Up to 18 Paid holiday days for full time positions
- Invites to fitness and health conferences in your region
- Free training programs for other available roles