We are seeking a dynamic leader and team builder to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and profitability at our growing Service Center.
- Experience managing a high volume Service Center in the RV, automotive, marine, or power sports industry is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and profitability in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of RV's and RV systems is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in a dealership software system (ADP, IDS, Reynolds & Reynolds, etc.)
- Intermediate or better skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to read and analyze P&L reports
- Valid driver's license
- Ensure a consistently high level of internal and external customer satisfaction throughout the service department
- Drive profitability through increased sales, gross profit, P&L management, and labor cost control
- Build a high performing team of Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Associates, Warranty Administrators, Porters, and Detailers through continual associate development and best hiring practices
- Foster a culture that promotes employee development & retention, customer satisfaction, and philanthropy
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors
- Meet or exceed monthly budget projections
- Maintain a safe and functional working environment
We promote a drug free work environment.
Highly competitive pay, based on experience and performance.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
Job Type: Full-time