Do you like FREE Movies? Do you love movies? Do you have a passion for customer service?
Be part of a NEW opening TEAM of the ICON theatre and Lobby Lounge! We offer beautiful new theatre, fun work environment, free movies, flexible schedules, and competitive pay! $ 15.00 starting wage, more based on role and experience!
Looking for outgoing, service oriented team members for the new Mountain View theatre!
Directly interacts with Kerasotes ShowPlace Theatre patrons to provide ICONIC service. With direction from management, ensures that all patrons experience the best we can offer in great ShowService.
- Box Office: Handles all ticket functions. Greets patrons and properly, quickly and accurately processes patron’s requests for tickets, movie money and/or information. Must be an excellent cash-handler. Maintains door security in the absence of a greeter. Informs patrons of rules for outside food and drink, as well as large bags/backpacks. Keeps area clean and free of hazards. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Greeter: Greets patrons, tears their tickets and effectively directs them to the proper auditoriums, handling any rule violations that the box office didn’t notice. Effectively tracks show schedules and can assist in managing hold-out lines. Maintains door security, requesting manager assistance as needed. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Usher: Greets patrons with a smile and eye contact. Watches for opportunities to assist with full-hands, door opening/closing, crowd-control. Picks up trash, sweeps, mops (only as needed, following safety standards). Assists in managing hold out lines, preventing cross-over or any unauthorized admission. Keeps entire theatre inside and out, including rest rooms, clean, well-stocked, and free of hazards. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Concession: Greets patrons and properly, quickly and accurately fills requests for concession items and basic information. Can up-sell or suggestive sell comfortably. Must be an excellent cash-handler. Ensures that inventory and cash are secure and properly handled. Keeps area, including equipment clean and stocked at levels appropriate for business. Follows proper food-handling techniques and properly markets all products, including popping proper amounts of popcorn at the appropriate times and ensures the availability of all items. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Stays well-versed in proper emergency procedures and is aware of all patrons in their area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent attendance record, with good availability
- Ability to work with minimal unplanned absences
- The ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time
- The ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
- Excellent cash-handling skills
- The ability to handle cleaning duties, including cleaning up after accidents
- Excellent customer service skills; very friendly
- The ability to follow basic procedures and instructions
Customer service, cashier, bar server, bartender, concession, sales associate
Job Type: Part-time