The Quality Specialist is a commodity-specific quality technical project specialist for vehicle parts and systems evaluation. Development of new projects for Quality Assurance.
- Fachgruppen/Set: Participation and active management of topics in cross functional commodity team (50%).
- Change Management Evaluation: Evaluation of project change requests for cost, quality, and timing (15%).
- Launch Problem Management: Support development of engineering solutions to launch issues (15%).
- Evaluation Requests: Evaluate early project requests for impact to Quality Assurance (5%).
- Project Technical Understanding: Know what the technical aspects are of the vehicle in order to understand change impact (5%).
- Lessons Learned: Keep an ongoing list of project strengths and weaknesses for future improvement (10%).
- PKO/FMK: Cost Savings Ideas.
- FMEA (Concept).
- PKK Evaluation.
- Q Team Participation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. 5-10 years preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Management. Strong Technical degree is accepted as well.
- There are 5 open positions dealing with different parts of the vehicle in Quality:
- Interior (Seats, console, IP, etc.).
- Exterior (Sheetmetal, Fit/Finish).
- Electrical (Wire harness, computer aspect of vehicle).
- Electrical Vehicle (electric vehicles development theory).
- Engine Powertrain (Engine, Combustion, and Suspension).
- Must have a Technical Eng. Background within their commodity
- Fluent English. German is a plus.
- VW experience is a huge plus.
Job Type: Contract
- technical automotive Quality: 2 years
Required work authorization: