Biocoat, Inc. is a growing private firm. We pride ourselves as Chemists and experts on coatings, substrates and adhesion. We're looking for talented individuals who want to take their career and Biocoat to the next level.
We are in need for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team! If you meet the below requirements, then please apply for further consideration.
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies for the company and its products. Includes market research and external and internal marketing communications. Develops and implements support materials and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and creation of annual business plans and 5-year Strategic plans.
- Design, develop, implement, facilitate, assess, and analyze marketing strategies and programs for the organization and its products
- Translate business objectives and strategies into prepared brand / portfolio objectives, plans, and strategies to facilitate growth
- Develop and execute marketing plans, market profiles and market research to inform planning
- Create promotional materials, which include marketing print and collateral copies as well as website creative and content
- Edit materials in accordance with specific market and regulatory requirements
- Negotiate with vendors for translating materials into any other media
- Assist in strategic plans for client demonstrations, presentations, displays, etc.
- Understand the voice of the customer and assist the broader company in understanding and using that information to align and drive our business
- Work with sales to design, implement, and administer prospect and client contact system with corresponding KPIs.
- Explore digital marketing and social media options that may further reach the market
- Plan and administer the marketing budget of the organization.
- Build and develop a competent, dedicated, commercially astute and efficient marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Ten or more years’ experience in marketing within medical device, bio/pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
- Business to Business marketing experience required.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing and communications activities including website creative/content.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a hands-on, high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising, and appraising personnel.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to travel out of town and out of the country. Overnight travel is required.
- Ensures all interactions are consistent with company values and treats others with dignity and respect.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 8 years (Required)