Full Job Description
General Overview of Position
The position of Delivery and Assembly Technician reports to the Area Manager and is responsible to provide high quality merchandise assembly, installation. This position requires 100% travel to appointed areas and complete service work at various customer locations.
- Assemble all products according to manufacturer’s directions and specifications.
- Detail oriented
- Communicate with Area Manager at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Check in with appropriate contact at customer location.
- Complete work tasks as indicated by the work list or customer.
- Complete repairs as necessary.
- Order parts using the on-line order system.
- Work in a safe and clean manner.
- Be aware of customers in the area and work accordingly.
- Stage assembled product in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Dispose of trash as dictated by the customer.
- Complete required information for invoice purposes.
- Update customer status as required.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Assemble experience with some or all of the items below are a plus:
- All varieties of fitness equipment
- Move large and heavy items with company provided equipment
- Install portable and inground basketball goals
Job Type: Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)